WE TALK BANK
Our experience as former commercial bank employees allows us to understand the nuances of the commercial financing process to expedite and improve the experience of borrowing for your business.
We are licensed to represent and provide you with the best advice for your commercial needs.
We can help borrowers facilitate loans for income producing properties and asset classes including, but not limited to:
- Multi-unit Residential Properties
- Mixed/Special-use Properties (Office, Retail, Industrial)
- Development sites
- Agricultural/Farm Land
- Commercial Condo Units
- CMHC Financing
We can help borrowers facilitate the development of site plan approved/zoned land for residential and commercial developments including, but not limited to:
- Low/High Rise Development
- Land, Land Servicing and Land Assembly Loans
- Construction Financing
- Interim and Acquisition/Bridge Financing
- Commercial Operating Company Financing
- Application due diligence.
- VINE Group analyzes and underwrites the commercial file.
- File is prepared to approach our lending network.
- Receive offer(s) for financing.
- Review and discuss lender offers, negotiate and sign back.
- Bank credit submission and decision.
- Lender’s commitment letter is issued, reviewed and signed back.
- Transaction is funded.
STAY IN THE KNOW: MARKET UPDATE
CBRE: Canadian Real Estate Market Outlook 2021
Insight into the trends impacting Canadian real estate.
Download the CBRE Canadian Real Estate Market Outlook 2021.
Contact Vine Group’s Commercial team if you have any questions about your commercial financing. We work for you and not the bank, while you leverage our competitive market knowledge and lender relationships.
We’re here to help.