Our team has a diverse range of experience brokering commercial real estate transactions. We work closely with you or your group, to first learn about your unique commercial mortgage financing needs and then strategically find suitable lenders for your specific transaction.
We present your transaction in an articulate manner, to capture a lender's attention and structure the transaction up from within their risk appetite to deliver the best available terms, interest rate, and product for your specific financing needs.
We work with a variety of financial institutions to place your loan. We help many applicants that need customized financing solutions as no two projects are alike. Each loan request is analyzed and structured by VINE Commercial, prior to engaging a lender, so the tough questions are answered upfront and presented articulately in each application we originate.
WHY USE A VINE GROUP COMMERCIAL BROKER
Our Commercial Brokers are independently trained professionals with commercial banking experience licensed to represent and provide you with the best advice for your commercial needs.
Reasons to use a VINE Commercial Broker:
- We have daily contact and relationships with lenders, banks, trust companies, private investors and alternative lenders
- We are experts at matching you with the best-tailored lender solution
- We work for YOU, not the bank
- We are up-to-date on all the lender rates, terms and re-payment options available on the market
- We increase competition in the marketplace, thus keeping rates low
- We save you time, money and stress
- We have a vested interest in negotiating on your behalf since we rely on your referrals and continued business
VINE Group can help borrowers facilitate loans for income producing properties including, but not limited to:
- Multi Family Residential
- Retirement & Nursing Homes
- Special Use Properties
- CMHC Financing
- Residential Portfolio Refinancing
VINE Group can help borrowers facilitate the development of site plan approved/zoned land for residential and commercial developments including, but not limited to:
- Low/High Rise Development
- Construction Financing
- Land Assembly Loans
- Interim Bridge Financing
- Commercial Operating Company Financing
Land Servicing Loans
- Facilitate the construction of underground services and roads for both residential and commercial development projects
- Facilitate the phased development of projects combining and servicing with a capped revolving construction facility based on pre-sales
- Finance completed unsold units
Acquisition / Bridge Financing
- Assist with properties under redevelopment or re-positioning that require short-term financing until permanent financing can be placed