Radio Interview: Financing Rental Properties
VINE Group's Business Development Manager/Mortgage Agent, Hugo Dos Reis, discusses what is happening with the banks and explains unique ways to finance your rental properties as you grow your portfolio on LifeStyle Housing podcast and CILU 102.7 FM radio in Thunder Bay.
- The full scoop on bank upselling and how it works.
- The new mortgage rules and how they affect investors.
- How banks insure their mortgages, even if you don't.
- The rules are always changing, if you can understand it and adapt, you will be fine.
- What to do when you've hit your lending cap.
- A blanket mortgage might keep your portfolio warm and fuzzy.
- How many mortgages can you get and what do you need to qualify.
- The lender needs them to cash flow in order to consider them.
- The benfits of a CMHC insured mortgage.