For most people, their home is their most significant asset. For this reason, a well-structured mortgage plan is essential as it can protect you from a financial downturn, save you thousands of dollars and help build your wealth over time. In return it can also assist in balancing your lifestyle needs and home ownership goals. With access to 65+ lending institutions across Canada, we can place all types of mortgages.
Mortgage Brokers are independently trained professionals licensed to represent and provide you with the best advice for your mortgage needs.
Reasons to use a Mortgage Broker:
- We have access to different lenders, banks, trust companies, investors and financial institutions
- We can obtain quick credit and loan pre-approvals at no cost or obligation (some conditions may apply)
- We are experts at matching you with the best-tailored mortgage
- We have access to wholesale mortgage rates, guaranteed up to 120 days
- We work for YOU, not the bank
- We are up-to-date on all the mortgage rates, terms and re-payment options available on the market
- We specialize in mortgages and are knowledgeable on current trends
- We increase competition in the marketplace, thus keeping rates low
- We save you time and money
- We have a vested interest in satisfying your needs since we rely on your referrals and continued business
WHY USE A VINE GROUP BROKER
A pre-approval will help keep you focused when shopping for homes within your price range.
FIRST-TIME HOME BUYER
We assist you in finding the best mortgage and rate options that will fit your needs and goals when buying your first home. We will empower you with the facts to help you make an informed decision.
Real estate has been one of the most attractive investment categories in Canada for the past decade. If you are considering investing in real estate, start by having a conversation with a VINE Group team member to explore some of the innovative options and great rates available today.
We deal with multiple lending institutions, which means we can put significant negotiating power behind finding the best mortgage to fit your specific situation when it comes time to renewing.
When it comes to mortgages, it has not always paid off to be self-employed as reducing your taxable income can make it difficult to qualify for the mortgage you deserve. We understand business owners because we are business owners too.
NEW TO CANADA
If you have been in Canada for less than three years, have landed immigrant status, and have been employed in Canada for a minimum of three months, you can qualify for a mortgage.